Register today for Free Eve Maram Seminar: The Schizophrenia Complex: Feeling Our Way to a New Attitude
Feeling Our Way
to a New Attitude
-Explain why a stable ego is important when encountering the chaos of the unconscious.
-Explain how Eros holds the potential for depotentiating a schizophrenia complex.
Bridging from personal story to the collective and archetypal, Chiron Publications‘ The Schizophrenia Complex is a ground-breaking account of the feelings and emotions generated by what we call schizophrenia. Also, here is a story about the quintessential power of Eros to constellate hope, even when we are faced with the chaos of the unconscious.
“With the clarity of a scholar and the passion of a mother and a poet, Eve Maram describes her encounter with schizophrenia within and without. This is a unique documentation of the soul’s journey into and through chaos. Of value to professional clinician and layperson alike, it is a book for our times.” -Murray Stein, Ph.D. Author of Jung’s Map of the Soul
- What is a Schizophrenia Complex?
- The Schizophrenia Complex: Family Legacy
- A Justifiable Terror
- Jung’s History with Schizophrenia
- Theories about Schizophrenia
- Alchemical Implications: The Solution
- Schizophrenia, the Role of Affect, and Mythology
- Psychotropic Medication and Affect
- The Schizophrenia Complex in a Fairy Tale: The Three Billy Goats Gruff
- The Schizophrenia Complex and Therapy
- The Schizophrenia Complex: Archetypal Roots and the Role of Eros
- Concluding Remarks
- About the Author