Watch Kiyomi Hirose on Speaking of Jung
In this book, he tries to convey the Tao beyond the words, with the words based on his experiences.
A Japanese Jungian analyst Kiyomi Hirose was called for translating it into English. This book is filled with warmth, love, and mystery of the Tao.
“….I hope for a well protected publication and a strong entry of Laozi’s code into the world. For me the essence of the book is sacred. Whenever I think of it, I feel trust, numinosity, warmth and deep love….”
-Ellynor Barz, author of Gods and Planets – The Archetypes of Astrology
Kazuki Chiga was born in Shizuoka and lives in Tokyo, Japan. He had numinous experiences through dancing at the time of a student. After working as a teacher for many years, he established dance groups, called “Wa-no-mai,” where everyone is able to resonance beyond words. Training sessions are held every week here and there in Japan and have a good reputation for ability development and self-transformation.
He studies the Jyomon period and is the author of a number of books, in which the Jyomon world without conflicts, the harmonious power in the Jyomon culture and the way how it is actualized are described.
Kiyomi Hirose is a Jungian analyst, who received her Diploma at the C.G. Jung Institute, Zurich in 2005. She is interested in the dynamics of masculinity and femininity. She gave a lecture based on this book at the ISAP (International School of Analytical Psychology), Zurich in 2010. She has been studying Psychological Astrology at the MISPA (Mercury Internet School of Psychological Astrology), London, since 2018 and makes a goal to take MISPA’s Diploma. She works as a clinical psychologist in Japan and gives lectures at the AJAJ (Association of Jungian Analysts, Japan) with the Psychological Astrology taken in.
Table of Contents
- Foreword by Shen Heyong
- Chapter 1: An encounter with a man, who knew a secret.
- Chapter 2: The village of the old man, Mr. M
- Chapter 3: Secret of Laozi for 2,500 years
- Chapter 4: An existent paradise
- Chapter 5: The truth of the deciphered Tao
- Chapter 6: The sexual universe
- Chapter 7: Sexuality and human society
- Chapter 8: The sexual dimension that decides all courses
- Chapter 9: Sexual energy and sacred sex
- Chapter 10: Dancing toward the Tao
- Chapter 11: Filled with love (the great Tao)
- Chapter 12: The Code of Laozi which was unsealed
- Chapter 13: Time to say goodbye
- Selections from the book of “Laozi”
- 1. The ultimate Tao
- 2. Guide of all
- 3. Union of Heaven and Earth
- 4. Sexuality without any form
- 5. From Ecstasy to the Union
- Translator’s Note